Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but if i didnt how would i get my money back, and if there is any number to call to talk to somebody about this. What are the odds of me being a winner from a small town this will be Amazing, truely im all smiles right now. How many others have the same this same letter is all i want to know and how will they send the money in a check or what

Had an Experience with NAAC Adminidtrative Services?

Comments

This is a straight up scam.Just YouTube this scam and see that it's a form of the "Nigerian Scam".

You send in $20.00 and then you will be constantly contacted with mail and phone calls from these scammers asking you for more money for processing fees. Please do not send scammed any of your money. They will never send you any money.

If you still do not believe me then ask yourself if you have in fact entered any sweepstakes that promised you a 2 million dollar pay off.I bet the answer to your question is no.

Did you actually enter a contest or something to win big money? Sounds like a scam to me -- if you send the small money to them, then they will hit you up for more money. Heaven help you if you give them your bank account number!!